Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS IN NOLA... 10.6.13



One of my favorite cities in the world is New Orleans LA.  I am lucky enough to get there on business on occasion and even though last weeks trip was packed with meetings, I was able to get in some fun.  

CLUB NEW ORLEANS is a bathhouse that is operated by the CLUB chain.  I have only been to the ones in New Orleans, Pittsburgh and Ft. Lauderdale and they are all completely different, 

I like the NOLA bath as it has a sort of decadent old world feel...

Wednesday, being mid week the crowd can be hit or miss and it usually is not very crowded at all.  But, as I say, it only takes one!  

Upon arrival, I asked the guy checking me in how crowded it was and was told me there was a bout a dozen men.  Not too bad.  

After stripping down to my jockstrap and draping myself in a towel, I did my normal rounds of the place. 

I decided to hang out on the top floor which is kinda like a sunroof area.  I love to expose myself especially outside, and it was a typical humid southern nite.  I got a lawn chair and pulled out my half hard cock and in usual fashion began masturbating.  A few men slowed down to take a look and one in particular, a  bald bearish guy stopped and knelt down in front of me to give me head and blew his jizz while doing so.   NICE JOB.  I later saw him on SCRUFF...



As you may know, for me, it's all about sucking, so I wandered off to scope out the scene.  I met 2 buddies that were looking for BJs and I was happy to oblige.  Both were handsome and hung, so who was I to refuse?  After about 20 minutes or so, I realized that they had just gotten there and were looking for someone to fuck up the ass.  Since that's not what I was up for, I thanked them and wondered about the place some more.  

Glancing at my watch, and I knew I had to be getting some needed sleep for early meetings the next day when I passed by a barrel chested man about six feet tall.  Handsome, inked and hairy, I followed him into the sauna and sat right next to him.  After a brief intro, I found out he was on biz too, from NY.  Married with kids... I knew I had to suck him off!

After about 5 minutes, I reached under his towel to find a nice hard cock and hairy nutsac.  He wasn't huge, but he had a nice size pecker which I was hungry for.  After saying it was too hot in the sauna, I left and sat on a bench outside fondling my cock under my towel.  We watched each other though the glass and I licked my lips.  At that point he got up and dropped his towel and emerged from the sweatbox glistening and dripping.  

"Wife doesn't blow you does she?"

"Fuck no."

At that point I opened my mouth and went down on him.  Man was his dick tasty.  I continued masturbating while licking and sucking his cock.  After a bout 10 minutes, he warned me he was close to nutting and tried to pull out.  

"What for? I'm hungry for your semen man. That OK?"

That's all he needed to hear.  His bone started to pulse and he shot about 8 or so spasms down my gullet.  So much jizz, I almost choked!  His load was thick and sweet and delicious!  At the same time, I shot my spunk, whitewashing the tile floor.  


We then both hit the showers.

"You gonna sleep well?" 

"Like a baby, brother, like a baby." 




2 comments: