Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS, 12.23.12







GoatGuyNJ has done me the honor of including my faggot face in his The Devils Dick post I’m mixed in with the other men who enjoy taking another guy’s jizz in the face.  I remember my top pulled out of my mouth as his last big launched rope was firing from his cock.  Then he barked at me not to eat it so he could snap a picture of my lowly cocksucker self.  This is one of the very first compromising pics I allowed to be snapped of myself.  To understand the look on my face realize that I had been backed up against that wall with sexual aggression.  Then he left another 5 times what you see in my mouth!
http://tomcs128.tumblr.com/archive










3 comments:

  1. Thanks GoatGuy! And the titles banner too! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, the only kind of white stuff this Minnesotan doesn't mind being covered in. Have yet to need a shovel for this kind, but I can dream, can't I? :) Happy Holidays. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete