Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

FRISKY FLORIDA, 10.2012

Well I'm back from vacation and I have to say I had a ball... or should I say BALLS!  

This vacation was all about sexy men and sex... Whether I was masturbating in the sun at the resort in full view, or sucking cock after dark, I kinda lost count of all the guys.  

I seem to attract all different types of men and all ages.  Be it a 26 year old looking for a Dad, or a hung Dad looking for a Son, I had a "BLAST".   

SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP: 
A Woody Harrelson lookalike from West Virginia with a big dick as well as a big tasty 5 day load.  Swallowed it all.
A local guy from SCRUFF named Bobby, short in stature but tall in the pants that gave me a facial like I never had B4.  

IT WAS EVERYWHERE.


Here are a few vacation memories...

 SHOW OFFS...


PERFECT PITS...


 PHIL... ASS AND COCK


 COCK AT THE BATHS
 STRIP CLUB
 HANGING OUT
 BOB'S COCK
 SEAN FROM CALIFORNIA
BILL AND NOEL
 MIKEYS COCK

 ERWIN FROM HOLLAND, BLOWING HIM AND HIS LOAD TOO








 BOB AND HIS BAT...


 TODD

 MORE OF MIKEY

1 comment:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete