Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

BOBBY, ALCAZAR RESORT, FT LAUDERDALE 10/2012

Bobby and I met on SCRUFF when I was down in Lauderdale. I liked his profile...  NO GAMES, NSA, etc.  His picture looked good and we set up a time to meet.

2PM.  A little afternoon delight.  

He arrived right on time and was adorable.  Short, slim and very tan with blue eyes, a nice smile and a cute "soul patch" under his lip!

After some brief conversation and a Coors Light, I took him to my room and got him naked.  His cock was flaccid, but not for long as I got down on my knees to take it in my mouth.  Oh yea, his bush was trimmed and there was a soul patch there as well!  

After hungrily sucking him the once flaccid pecker was now an apple on a stick boner that nearly made me gag.   This went on for a good 20 minutes or so before I told him that I wanted his load all over my face.  

He then pulled his member out of my mouth and began to jack off in front of me.  What a great sight!  

"I cum a lot", he said.  YUM!  I couldn't wait.  

When he started to ejaculate, it literally wouldn't stop.  He hit me with a good 7 or so spurts of glorious goo.  Even got some in my eye, but I didn't care.  

By the time he was done, my face looked like a CINNEBON roll, only this frosting was way more tasty!


Man I miss Ft. Lauderdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment