Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

HOME 8MM MOVIES?, 4.30.12

Woke in the night
went downstairs
From the cracked basement door
I could hear the loud clatter of the projector
from which we all spent so many nights 
watching home movies to pass the time
I descend a few steps
Very quietly
and I see what flickers on the cement wall
Is like nothing I ever saw
A woman violently being impaled by
I first notice
The handsome man
Her smiling in ecstasy
Him looking in pain...
They hump like dogs in heat
Faster they get
I get a glimpse of you
In that overstuffed chair
Pounding yourself with your fist
Between your legs
I have never seen 
One so big and hard
When you knew I was there
Tenting my shorts
It was too late
The vision of you
At the same time
As the man on the wall
Body spasms
Now covered in whitewash

No comments:

Post a Comment