Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

EDGING SESSION CONTINUES/SKYPE WEBCAM ANYONE? 1.29.11

Men:

I have been jerking my cock on and off all day today without cumming.

I have not ejaculated in about 4 days.

My edging and gooning will continue when I return later this evening from dinner.

My balls are swollen and ache.

My Albolene coated penis has been leaking precum like a faucet for a while now.

(Possibly due to the large amounts of the supplement HORNY GOAT WEED I have taken over the last few days.)

If any of you out there are into webcamming, feel free to add me on Skype. SN: GOATGUYNJ.

Just put that you are a fan of the blog here and state you are legal (18/21) and a bit about yourself in the invite.

I hope to be on tonight after 10 NYC time.

Hope to see some of my followers soon...

1 comment: