Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

PROVEN AND RELIABLE

 A reader of this blog just commented on one of my posts... God I love it when that happens!  Anyway, I checked out his profile and saw he had a blog as well.  WOW.  I was blown away to say the least.  It is a mix of vintage and new images.  It is described as such: 

about the male gaze, about jockstraps, vintage beauty, remembered lust, wrestlers' singlets, fragile soldiers, jock's shorts, pretty boys, difficult confessions, self-portraiture, timid suggestions & astonishing, magnificent ghosts

You can see why I'm all hot and bothered with the link provided...http://provenandreliable.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work brother!






2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for your kind words, a real honor to see this post, including 2 of my own photographs... Your page is a great hot mix of things, I like your collection, sir. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete