Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHRONIC EDGER, GOONER, MASTURBATOR

I only have myself to blame.  I have been edging without cumming for days now.  My cock hurts. My nuts ache.  My mouth is hungry for a nice cock (or 2 or more...) and the salty seed that spews form the slit.  I show off on my webcam. 


















Last night, one guy,  to a 21 year old cub.  He came, licked it up and signed off.  A hung married Dad of 2 saw me furiously bate, only to pop a load so far, he hit himself in the face.  A group of buddies apparently on WWW.MANROULETTE.COM for fun, sat fixated while I pulled upon my bone.

Sometimes my cock is soft, sometimes rock hard as cold steel... Other times bloated like this:



So why haven't I cum yet?  Maybe because just a great as release feels, getting there is maybe more pleasurable

1 comment:

  1. ftlbeach1@aol.comMarch 1, 2012 at 5:28 AM

    Fuck YES - that's the right attitude to have regarding COCK!

    ReplyDelete